Thursday, January 12, 2012

WOOD

Wood is a very useful product used in many applications around the world. We get to see it everyday, be with it everyday, and some of you out there may just love it everyday. But I know that most of you don't think that it would be the perfect product for a beautiful car. But to all you Nay Sayers out there I say join the revolution! Wood is In!

So because Dad, Grandpa, and I are part of the "in" crowd. Or you might say the "cool kids." We would like to share some of our wood with you. Dad and I recently went to obtain said wood.


To many of you this wood may not look like a lot (but just ask my hands) this is roughly over 400 board feet of maple and country maple. There is not much of a difference between maple and country maple. One just has a little more maple syrup ;)

We hope that this is enough for all three cars. But if you know my father we will have the perfect amount with just a little extra that we don't know what to do with.

Continue to follow us to see what said wood will become on it's journey to greatness!

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be a great blog to read-your so funny!! Can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete