Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You can have any color as long as its black.

I think Henry Ford may have been color blind. The one color he loves is black. My poor station wagon is no exception. To the sadness of many wood workers and me and my father we have begun to paint the floor. Keep in mind the sadness is because the beautiful pieces of wood are being covered in black not because we have finally made some progress. I have also begun painting all of the hardware, again black. I had to construct a makeshift paint booth in my tiny garage. It works, its not beautiful, but it gets the job done. I am hoping the parts come out better than my paint booth.




Jim this above picture is the part you want to assemble first.




So now that we have it all painted black hopefully we will be able to show you some pictures of the floor in its more permanent status. And i'm told that we will begin moving up. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Dad actually allowed the painting of wood to go on!! I love your paint booth!

    ReplyDelete