Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Car that Thought it Could

So have you ever heard the story of the Little Engine That Could? Who tried to get up the hill and kept saying "I think I can I think I can..." Every time it made him work harder. He worked so hard he was able to get over that hill. People cheered! Some might of cried, others were happy! His wife loved him!

I know that this might come as a shock to many people but life doesn't always work this way. My Father and I tried to be the Little Engine that Could. We even used "I think I can I think I can" as our rally cry. But as most of you that read my blog know my car didn't. Keep in mind though we have not given up hope. Like any great business we have just extended the deadline.


On a happier note we did get to venture to Boise to enjoy a wonderful Model A meet hosted by the great Treasure Valley Model A's. For those of you who have never been to one of these meets, it is a bunch of old people standing around talking about the past, wondering about the future, and fixing their Model A's. In between all of that they go on tours (my favorite part). Some of the tours we got to go on was to the Yanke Museum, Lucky Peak, and the Warhawk Museum (well we went to the park). It was lots of fun and we thoroughly enjoyed our time. And don't worry this car will make it to a meet sometime in the future.


2 comments: